Sunday, July 1, 2007

Any Good Web Designers Out There?

I've been a bad blogger recently. I've been travelling so much and trying to pull this business together that it's been hard to muster up the energy to get on here and share things with you guys. It might help if you'd comment a little more! Ah, just kidding around with you. (Sort of... I would love to see some comments!)

Anyway, I've been doing a lot of work on the "real" Squizz Web site, until those jerkoff Web developers over at... ah well, I shouldn't even name them... screwed a lot of stuff up. Why give them any exposure after such a shoddy job.

But that's why I'm writing. I need a real Web team to help put together Squizz's online home. Why not use the Internet itself to find that person? Look, it'll be a paying job, you'll get to work on what'll be one of the most unique web destinations in the beverage industry (trust me, I have some far out ideas) and you might even get shares in the ownership of our fine beverage.

At the very least, you'll get a few free samples! So what do you say? Respond to this post or e-mail me at the link on the right and let's talk!

No comments: