Monday, July 9, 2007

Honesty. The Best (And Most Painful) Policy.


Okay guys. Many of you may have noticed that I've been absent for a while. The last few weeks have been a cluster-f*** of enormous proportions. My "investment team" (lol) has decided to throw in the towel on yours truly, and meaning that the future of Squizz looks very much in doubt. This means there is a factory in South Korea that has an order for quite a large number of Squizz containers, but no product. This means that my credit cards, along with my patience, are stretched to the breaking point.

This means the end.

Except it doesn't. See, because I'm pissed. And I'm focused. And I have a GREAT PRODUCT. Squirrels become more dangerous when wounded, and this squirrel's not taking anymore BS. Squizz isn't going anywhere, not until we've traveled down the throats of America. So, Lincolnshire Investments, you're out? So be it, your loss. I am a man not to be counted out, I've survived alcoholism, two divorces, corporate intruigue, innumerable personal setbacks, and I'm still standing. That's right, I'm still here.

So with a renewed vigor, I declare that Squizz will launch late '07, early '08. Because I will it to. Thanks for your continued support Squizzies!

No comments: