Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Slurm Lives!

Like the rest of the sane world, I'm a huge fan of Futurama.

Though as an entrepreneur, I can't say it doesn't make me a little nervous to see this announcement: apparently, we're all going to have a chance to try Slurm in the near future.

In addition to the fact that Slurm sounds a lot like Squizz (which is going to launch any day now... stay tuned for a big announcement!), which might cause confusion, I sent a sample of my drink (on the recommendation of my so-called PR agency) to Futurama co-creator David X. Cohen some eight months ago... and never heard back.

Look, I've been told that i can get a little paranoid from time to time, but it does seem a little weird to me, the timing of all this. Eh, but what are you going to do? I"m sure it's just a weird coincidence...

No comments: