Wednesday, May 30, 2007

In Defense of Ms. Lohan


It's a slow day here, so I thought I'd chime in one more time. Just wanted to send my heartfelt concern and support to Lindsay Lohan. She's obviously having a hard time, but for god's sake how old is she, 20? I couldn't get my lips off of my bong when I was 20, and here she is, an international movie star. And she's a pretty good actor, too. I'm not going to link this to beverages by saying that it's a shame kids can get beer, and all of that. Oops, just said it ;-). I was a kid once, and I was certainly no angel (ask my ex-wife), and I know that she'll grow out of this. I did. And by the way Lindsay, if you every see this, I'm 190 days without a drink, and it can work. You're going to be alright, just pull it together before it's too late. I'm rooting for you. And to everyone wanting to see this girl destroy herself, take a good long look in the mirror and tell me what you see. I'm talking to you, Defamer.

No comments: